Friday, October 30, 2009

Whence Came Mine Boggling Mind?

There's a gorgeous red head at work. And when I say gorgeous, I mean the sort of girl who you approach with lofty plans of being suave and witty, but from the moment she makes eye contact with you, long hidden springs of sweat burst forth whilst you simultaneously develop an acute stammer and a case of aphasia, presenting yourself as someone who generally needs meals mashed and spoon fed.

Because I am totally amazing with women though, this is okay.

“Ah, I'm sorry,” I say to her, having offered to make her a cup of tea. “We appear to be out of tea bags.”

“Oh, that's alright,” she chides, “I have a Red Bush somewhere around here.”

I walk swiftly away.

6 comments:

pinkjellybaby said...

hehe

You did well not to make a lewd comment back!

Blonde said...

Very well indeed. I think she might have been testing you...

Please Don't Eat With Your Mouth Open said...

Yeaaaah, she's clearly said that line before ;)

Huw said...

Without wishing to do her a disservice, I am 95% sure she was oblivious.

Shane said...

5% is a much under-estimated percentage.

i am not your freud said...

hahaha

yaaay you're back