Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Overdue

Dear me, almost a month already? There is a post in progress, and it sits saved on the desktop, but it’s running at 600 words and 5 photos already, and who can be bothered with that, be it me to write it or you to read it?

I’ll get it sorted soon enough, but between watching multiple boxsets at once (The Wire, The Shield, Six Feet Under, Yes Minister, and Battlestar Galactica all require processing, and as soon as I finish one there is another one demanding attention), being exhausted; trying to move house, First fucking Capital Connect, and putting together a CD for someone (decent ones take time) I’m all out of hours most days.

But whilst I try to get my act together, be thankful someone else has.


The lovely Annie is back, and, after her criminally ignored last album, seems to have got herself a new publicist to make sure it doesn’t happen again. It's growing on me, but I have to wonder about the originality of yet another "Your Girlfriend Gives Me Right Dirty Looks" title. Anyhow, here's the rather less sleek viral version of the video, evidently filmed in and around Primrose Hill.


2 comments:

Shane said...

You're the chap in the dog suit? Doubling up as publicist too?

For me (obvious target audience, for sure), that 'ex-girlfriend'/title schtick is too much already.

Tim-tambolini said...

That was, by far, the worst video and worst song I've ever heard...sorry.