Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lethargic Catechism

Gosh, I’m really stuck for something to write. Let’s see. Since we last spoke, I went out with The Otter and by 1am we’d ended up in a pub watching people attempting to dance to a bluesy rock’n’roll band in a drunken way people can only dance like in London pubs at 1am. I think we had to grab our pints four separate times as our table was shunted by various flailing attempts at The Twist. Then the next night I met with a load of bloggers and got drunk and stayed up too late and… it’s been written up in greater detail and with a greater degree of quality than I have the energy to muster. And… yeah, there’s really not much to report at the moment, and my head is feeling kind of empty.

So, I know what we can do. You ask me a question and, so long as I don’t think it’s really odd, I’ll answer it for you. I’ve seen other people do this, and it seems like quite a good way to get other people to do most of the thinking for you. Leave a question in the comments (or you can email me if you are shy).

13 comments:

Will said...

What's your middle name?

Me Over Here said...

I'd say this constitutes as discrimination to *this* blogger because I already know everything about you, therefore I need not ask any question (except when are we having a go at Covent Garden again?)

Cleavers said...

Have you ever done a bungee jump, and if not would you?

Dancinfairy said...

When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't breathe / snorted something out of your nose / almost did a little wee?

Afe said...

Why won't Justin Timberlake return my phone calls?

AMS said...

Would you still go out with your girlfriend if you found out she had a chronic incurable disease where she emmitted toxic nuclear powered farts at regular intervals?

Curly said...

Why is Justin Timberlake constantly on the phone to Afe's wife?

Anonymous said...

Why are people so negative on my blog comments?

Anonymous said...

What are those extra supports next to blackfriars... oh wait, you've already answered that one.... Why isn't Simon Pegg madly in love with me?

Me Over Here said...

How willing would you be to send chicken balls, and would they still be good by the time they arrived, and where, just where, is Limbo Bimbo?

Anonymous said...

does anyone who is not a blogger/friend/family member of yours read your blog?

Anonymous said...

Would you like to go to the Prince Charles cinema with me this weekend (#16)? We can see Little Miss Sunshine (Sat.) or Shaun of the Dead (Sun.) for like 3 quid.

Anonymous said...

Do you think Craig Ferguson is sexy? Or am I the only one?