Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Epistemology makes my head hurt

Chances are, if you read this you have a blog yourself. That probably makes you a self-important type who likes to waffle on about themselves. No harm in that, reader. In fact, some good may come of it. Over at the University of Manchester, a PhD researcher is undertaking a survey of bloggers' attitudes towards blogging privacy, hence providing you with scope to indulge in some of the aforementioned waffle for ten minutes or so, should you care to.

I mention it mainly because I myself have conducted university based research, and I know what a bitch it can be to get people to participate, even when there are scores of eligible people available.

2 comments:

Raggedy said...

I took the survey.
I am glad to see you post..
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Cool Raggedy one

Anonymous said...

Voltan's secrecy is paramount if Voltan's evil plots are to reach fruition without interruption.