Thursday, August 03, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11(one)¡¡¡¡¡¡!

Bloomin' heck!

Gordon of Bennett!

Golly Gosh!

By Thunder!

Other exclamations!

The Lynnes. They are finally moving out! Someone has decided to buy their cat turd-encrusted old lady squat hole. Happy days!

But wait a minute. So am I.

So for the past two years I've had to put up with them, and just as I escape their interfering insanity they leave anyway.

It shouldn't really make any difference to me, but I can't help but feel: .....Bugger.

And just when I'd found the near perfect tune too: Kingston Vampires by Fresh & Pendulum. As a tune in its own right, its merits are debatable, but (more importantly) what it does have going for it is a very repetitive and irksome bassline.

Seems a shame to waste it...

Hypothetically.

6 comments:

Jona said...

Have I missed a post where you explain this moving house & job thing to us? 'Coz if not, I'm labelling you a tease!

Me Over Here said...

Last minute revenge is sometimes the sweetest.





Hypothetically.



So is tossing nut shells over their fence.




Hypothetically.

Curly said...

I think you should listen to Kingston Vampires whilst strimming the lawn. The Lynnes might just self destruct.

becca said...

told you! damn them and their identical bad asexual hair.

let me know when you're off we can have a goodbye drink


becca

Raggedy said...

You drove them away...hahahaha
Have a wonderful weekend..
*^_^
(=':'=) huge huggles
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

Tim-tambolini said...

I'm with Jona!