Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easier than UVWWVKVW

I know I'm not the only one with issues when it comes to successfully filling out Blogger's comment word verification feature. This WV-Aphasia of mine can be extremely frustrating, and even though the eventual reader has no idea of what went on, I can't help but feel the spontaneity of my comment is lost.

Resultantly, I was quite taken by this little prototype gizmo I came across. Spurning the WV, instead you are presented with a 3x3 grid showing 9 pictures of animals. All you have to do to prove you are not a soulless robot is pick out the 3 pictures which feature kittens. Genius!

Blogger should be lobbied to pick this up.

6 comments:

Me Over Here said...

I'm not averse to kittens or anything, but with the word verification, I can sometimes make out some funny words. And that is what my comment then boils down to. Because I've lost all creativity. If they switched to kittens, my comments would all read "Kittens are cute" instead of "Hey, get this--I made the word 'jabdazoo' in the word verification. Cool."

Banksy said...

Robots love kittens too.

Monica said...

Yea, I once got the word verification, "farting" on this site. I am not kidding. I'd so miss that random chance at humor...

Huw said...

I am resisting the urge to take umbrage over the implication that some people find WV the most entertaining aspect round these parts.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Kittens are funny, too. Except that site doesn't have any. Pish.

(Oh, look: My WV spells "ratshit")

Jona said...

would you bloody believe it?! Tried the kitten gizmo - three times! Not once did I get three pictures of kittens!!! Gee I never thought I'd be glad to see a word verification ;o)