Tuesday, February 07, 2006

He Shoots

As well you can see, a week’s progress has been striking. Clearly, the damp and musty conditions of the boudoir le Huw are ideal for Chia cultivation.



We still need a name though. I’ve narrowed it down to the following.

- John Pee
- Winston [see?]
- Pheisterblurf the Mildly Incontinent
- Ziggy Greens
- Hairy Barlow

Naturally, you can vote for your own suggestion. In the event of a tie – or, indeed, no votes – I will have to work out some hybrid of the winning names…

12 comments:

Ivy the Goober said...

Wow, amazing progress! And after clicking on that link, I'm going to have to vote for Winston. A dead ringer ;)

Chris said...

Have you thought about naming him Sambo?

Or Carl.

Just a thought.

Dorothy said...

LOL, you've got too much time on your hands!

Personally, I like Sambo. ;o)

Jona said...

Oooo he looks like that spikey haired violin player whose name I can't recall (but you know the one! Trendy earing, but lisp conteracts)

Out of the names suggested, I like Winston :o)

y-vonne said...

Does the cigarette butt in the water help the cultivation process?

Lauren said...

I like Winston.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Looks like Don King to me...

Me Over Here said...

Oooo...Don Winston. Me likey.

Tim-tambolini said...

Well, since Ira didn't make the cut for the names, I'm voting Ziggy Greens. I like it.

And, did you spill something on your floor, just to Ziggy's left? You should be more careful, man!

AnonymousCoworker said...

Pheisterblurf the Mildly Incontinent is clearly the best name.

Will Shady said...

Ziggy Greens! Ha ha. That's funny how your guys hair is growin'. Personally, I cut my hair every 2-3 weeks. It grows like a weed. Get it? I'm just playin'. But on da real, all da monikers are good. If he was a girl would his hair still be spiked?

Astrid said...

I see you are taking excellent care of your beautiful baby boy, Huw! How about Huw Junior?