Friday, December 02, 2005

This Is The Life

I could get used to being a bossman you know. Since we last spoke I have:

- Padded about my flat in my Venezuelan Shepherd's poncho, eating cereal and listening to Play It Cool by the Super Furry Animals. It somehow felt befitting

- Arrived at the office some 4 hours late, and not had to explain myself to anyone.

- Eaten a selection of Chocolate Brownies.

- Reviewed the latest edition of Heat magazine. As far as I can tell, I am supposed to loathe the ladies that are too thin, and mock those that are too fat or have silly hair/handbags.

Sloth, tardiness, gluttony, and superficiality. This is the life.

8 comments:

The Swan said...

You immoral bastard. Surely more befitting number woulda been SFA's The Man Don't Give A Fuck?

Hey, With your new swish job title could ya stretch to writing me a reference?

It's a good poncho that one though mate. I think you generously allowed me to don it the last time me and Brother Swan crashed on your sofa.

Dancinfairy said...

That sounds like a great way to spend a Friday. I am now even more jealous than I was earlier.

Jona said...

You lucky sod!

Enjoy it ;o)

deanne said...

If I see in letters in Heat with your name at the bottom, I'm going to have to come over and cut your fingers off!

Nothing personal - ANYONE who writes a letter to Heat should have their fingers cut off.

Shane said...

Heh Huw, have you thought about writing a letter to HEAT. I think that would be really cool!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I can readily see you will have no time to beat off.

Monica said...

Congrats! But don't get too drunk on the power now....

Curly said...

Play it Cool was a good choice, and Venezuelan is the ONLY way to go.