Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's all about me

Good day readership.

Something a bit different for you today. It’s the My Thoughts Exactly Quiz. Think of it as electronic stocking filler if you like.

Most of the answers will be apparent to you, the regular readership, but I think there’s a few in there which won’t be so immediately obvious.

Give it a go. There will be a prize for the winner(s), and it’ll maybe give you an opportunity to learn a bit more about me. Or, at the very least, freak you out about how much you know about some random bloke off the internet.



(I’m not a memey person usually, but I’ll admit I pilfered this idea from Deanne, who in turn swiped it from Ian)

Beware of spoilers in the comments


Preliminary Results Analysis: How heartening to see such an overwhelming negative skew! So, you have all been listening! Super!

20 comments:

Jona said...

Great quiz - but I feel like I haven't been paying attention! Back of the class for me ;o)

dotdotdot said...

That was fun. when's your birthday?

Ivy the Goober said...

I'm going over to take your quiz, but I probably won't do very well. :(
Did you try the quiz that Lois made for me?

Me Over Here said...

I better have gotten 100%...

Tammy said...

Sorry, Huw, the only question I got right was the obvious one about little Huw. But, it's inspired me to create my own questionaire, so thanks.

mona said...

Texas huh??
I guessed them all and did very poorly..but you were a dinner lady?? how was I supposed to know!

emaleejayne said...

Wow, I've gone and scared myself with a healthy score of 60. Do I qualify as a stalker??

Have fun in Texas!

Curly said...

...and he's up there with the best!

I was so annoyed with the Borough question, I was just plain annoyed that my Geography head wasn't attached this morning.

Daniel said...

I've worried myself - 40% was 40% more than I thought I would score. I was disappointed that you hadn't been a shepherd though.

Huw said...

Lanette is crusing home at the moment. If she can't be matched, I might offer some prizes to anyone who can match Lyn with 90%.

Daniel - be very worried. You actually got 50%...

Daniel said...

That's what 3 years at uni studying maths does to you.

mona said...

Am I allowed to do it again and win a prize? or have I ruined my chance already?

deanne said...

We've started a trend!

I scored a healthy 80%. I didn't even study.

FTS said...

Since I've never visited before now I don't have a shot in the dark on the quiz. Too bad, I always liked tests.

NOT. ;)

Thanks for stopping by today! :)

Monica said...

Ohmigod I got a 70. That's it, the final straw. Starting today I am going to go out and actually get a LIFE.

PS. Why on Earth Texas? Can I not talk you out of that and suggest someplace else? Anywhere else?

Shane said...

Just for the record sweet peas, 'Shane' and 'shaen' are different people - I didn't do the quiz twice!

Enjoy Texas, old boy. And pre-birthday greetings from the midlands.

Sylvia said...

I got 60% without knowing anything about you. Not bad!

Rob West said...

Hey Huw. Barely know you and got a 60. Hope all is well in your neck o the woods.

--the Mayor

Astrid said...

I got a 40, I suck. So Texas, huh? Are you planning a future as a cowboy?

3rd daughter said...

um, 30 is pretty poor but i have only recently lurked here once or twice via jonnyb's.