Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'll Teach You To Burn

Tonight marks Housemate Reggae’s last (postponed from yesterday) Dinner Club with us. We’ve got a new housemate due, see? Housemate-to-be Nicole arrives Thursday. She’s from Perth (not the one in Haggisland), and seeing as Housemate Reggae is leaving us to save cash for a working holiday in Western Australia, I thought Western Australia should give us something in return.

Anyway, like I said, it’s our last Dinner Club in its current incarnation. I’m going to serve up a super-fiery spicy Thai curry. My reasoning?

  1. Housemate Reggae likes not the spicy food
  2. Housemate Reggae never once, in 16 months, took the recycling out
  3. Housemate Reggae [insert numerous other petty housemate gripes]
  4. I am not evil often enough

10 comments:

Mary said...

Well, the curry sounds good. If he doesn't like it you can send it my way.

Hope the new roommate works out!

Curly said...

Ah, another Aussie in London. Watch her, before you know it five of her mates will have moved in under the kitchen table.

And if she gets uppity about Koala Bears not actually being Bears, get rid.

Me Over Here said...

I secretly have a crush on Evil Huw. Well, it's not so secret anymore, now is it.

Farewell Reggae and hello Aussie girl. GAH.

Think you'll be prepared for double the estrogen?

AnonymousCoworker said...

That's not evil. It's revenge. Revenge is a dish best served Thai.

Thomas said...

I think people who don't like the spicy foods are just wrong.

Claire said...

You may not be evil often but it looks like when you do it you do it well!

Ivy said...

We have to have reasons?

Oh.

I did not know.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Just leave things pile up and see if Perth will take out the garbage. It is wise to get the pecking order established early.

mona said...

um..can I have some please??

Lucy said...

As with most things, doing evil works on a thesis of quality not quantity. Cooking someone a dinner they don't like is hardly evil. Mild mischief at most.