Thursday, October 27, 2005

Milk It

After not much thought, I've decided I'm going to start off by going with the Gallon Of Milk In An Hour task. I may, or may not, try and eat a couple of beetroot afterwards. So far I'm not scheduled to work this Saturday so am penciling it in for then, probably after Football Focus. Oh, and I'll be going of the American Gallon by the way which is, for all your imperialists out there, just shy of 3.8 litres. Doesn't sound too much, eh? Well, maybe, maybe not. Cast an eye over Anonymous Coworker's attempt and draw your own conclusions. So, come this Saturday arvo, expect a blow by blow account, photos, and white stuff coming out of my nose.

Erm, I meant milk in that last bit there readers.

20 comments:

Ivy the Goober said...

Oh, please, no pictures OK? I can't stand to throw up. I wouldn't dare try it!

emaleejayne said...

I agree with ivy! No pictures! Blech!

The Swan said...

--begins slow hand clap--

Pic-tures! Pic-tures! Pic-tures!

Curly said...

Definately pictures, big colourful ones. Are you allowed to flavour the milk? Just chuck some Nesquik chocolate-powder in there - that'll make a real mess!

deanne said...

Oh Huw - Huw Huw Huw.

May god have mercy on your stomach lining!

Shane said...

I'll be along the Holloway Road and thereabouts this weekend. Will keep an ear open for the ambulance.

Good luck, Huw!

AnonymousCoworker said...

Best of luck to you! And don't worry about your stomach lining, as Deanne ominously portends. If you feel anything like I did, your stomach will be happy to be rid of it all.

y-vonne said...

all for the sake of an interesting blog? Eeuwww : is that what it takes to be labelled one of Britain's finest?

Me Over Here said...

Hey, if you want to poison yourself with that Devil Juice, then by all means, post pictures so I can laugh at you.

--Joins in Mr. Swan's slow hand clap.--

Just make sure you get it all out of your system by December. I will have NO milk chugging/throwing up off the balcony.

Jona said...

I bet we enjoy this more than you ;o)

Lippy said...

Stick close to the loo... you'll be glad you did.

jules said...

Yeah, sure you meant the white stuff was milk...yeah, you and Kate Moss

Afe said...

I heard that adding a little Bacardi to the milk will help you keep it down.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I have the word "pathetic" reserved.

zilla said...

--joins the swan in slow clap--

Pic-tures! Pic-tures! Pic-tures!

Can't wait!!!!!

greavsie said...

Full Cream I hope.

Chris Cope said...

Crap. I hope you don't die. I don't need that on my conscience.

Astrid said...

Wow, you reckon you have a lack of calcium, Huw?

Astrid said...

Oh, and of course good luck TODAY!!!

Crystal said...

You should get 2% or skim milk. then maybe you can fit more in that belly o' yours without throwing it all up.